Saturday, May 17, 2008

The End of a Busy Week

I'm too pooped at this point to write much so I thought I'd just drop in some pics I've shot this week. I haven't managed to get as many grandkid shots as I planned on cuz the little critters don't sit still long enough for me to snatch more than a random frame here and there. It was a fast week.
I got out voted on going camping...seems the womenfolk think that it'd be too much trouble to take the little ones up to the camper for the weekend. I think they're being wussies but my thinking don't change the fact we're still here and not around a campfire. The plan now is to take 'em up for the day next Saturday and let 'em run wild. I will be going up Friday night so that I get at least one campfire for my $40.00 worth of gasoline. 40 bucks just to drive to Pentwater and back, jeeez, used to be able to drive to the bridge and most of the way back for that much cash. As a matter of record gas hit $3.999 here this past week...the magic number. At least now it's easy to figure out.....$40.00 equals just a tick over 150 miles.
Anyhow, because we're staying in town I'll be getting up in about...oh.....4 hours to head to 5/3 ballpark for the first car show of the year, the Burn Survivors Benefit. the weather is suppose to be cool and iffy so we'll see how that goes. After the car show me and Jennette are heading to Berlin for the races. By the time we get back from there the day will be shot. Dunno about Sunday yet, guess we're playing that one loose and sloppy.
Enjoy the pics until next time....
Naptime!
Jennette & Ethan

Belle

Jasper
Mercury & Jennette

The homestead after the ceremonial first mowing of the yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home